Ready for a new challenge?
Your ambition, our vision
Want to give your career a boost?
We’re always on the lookout for new talent ready to join our multidisciplinary team!
Write to us. We’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee and organise work on construction site.
- Management of project delivery on time (monitoring and control of project site development).
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety program (practices and regulations) is adhered to.
- Plan on site labour and material requirements.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position (construction).
- Mastery of reading drawings and specifications.
- Heavy residential construction knowledge/ expertise.
Supporting the real estate development's director and vice president
- Regulatory analysis
- Analysis of the profitability and efficiency of projects
- Prepare, negotiate and administer professional and consulting mandates
- Coordination of professional plans
- Management of coordination meetings with professionals and consultants
- Priority management
- Respect of deadlines
- Study or training in architecture or urban planning
- Minimum experience: ideally between 2 and 5 years
- Knowledge of Autocad and Microsoft office suite
- Ability to travel
The project manager is a catalyst who initiates, oversees and brings projects to completion, coordinating everyone involved, every square inch of the way. The Project Manager goes above and beyond to ensure the timely completion of the project, as planned, on budget and on time, every time.
- Analyze professional plans and demonstrate competency discussing technical points. Ensure all documents are produced on time.
- Establish timelines and track both deadlines and work progress to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Coordinate and maintain proper follow-up of site tasks with the Superintendent. Solve construction and organizational issues in collaboration with the Superintendent.
- Negotiate and award contracts to subcontractors, while negotiating extras and credits during the project.
• University degree in architecture or engineering or a diploma in architecture, combined with relevant experience.
• 5 to 10 years of project-management experience.
• Knowledge of commercial construction and condominiums.
• Good initiative and leadership skills.
• Ability to manage several files simultaneously.
• Experience in project management in condo construction are a plus